AIM
Squidrix

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

Marvelous

This may be the greatest perspective tutorial I've ever seen. It's small, but that's not a bad thing.

Your explanations are to the point and simple, and the atmosphere of the tutorial is very simple and not too flashy or distracting. Also the 3d model was genius and original.

I actually learned something here - thank you! This is going to show in my next flash for sure.

Warrior RPG (beta) Warrior RPG (beta)

One main thing.

Battle sequences. If you keep what you have here, but add some sort of graphics to the fighting, you will have something very good. Even something easy, like a Pokemon-style set up would work.

Also add some music, increase the map size, and make it so that you don't restart in the town after every battle..

D3m0n1c707 responds:

pokemon style is what i was working towards

selectiveExposure selectiveExposure

Brilliant!

Very original, very simple, very fun. Nothing overly complicated or drastic. The music is perfect, the colour scheme even, is perfect. Nice and smooth transitions... In short, this game is awesome. I hope to see more games from you.

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

Wow, thank you! You've summed it all perfectly too. That was what I was going for exactly. Thanks for the comments.

Dealing With Gravity 2 Dealing With Gravity 2

:D.

Fun, plain and simple. Sweet and simple, good job.

yrudoy responds:

Glad you think so.

One Versus Ten One Versus Ten

Eh...

It gets really, really laggy after wave 2, thaqt's the only thing you need to work on. Other than that nice little game.

Pyromasters Pyromasters

Bad...

...ass.

100% one of the most awsome badass games eva! Remids me of the old Bomberman games. Only one thing can make this better: Online. If you come up with a sequel and it be on the line, I'd shat myself in joy.

Egg-Splosion! Egg-Splosion!

Nifty.

Nice little game, music fits perfectly. I especialy liked how you made the transparencies with the trees, good idea.

Again good job.

MrManiacMan responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed my game. I know that there is a lot that I can improve on though.
Thank you for your uplifting review!
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.

Solarsaurs Solarsaurs

Great

Awsome game, please make some more like it! I love the sound effects!

!Hungry Blocks! !Hungry Blocks!

Lol.

Great music, fits it perfectly. Fun too, and a bit addicting. Your score system was geniouse as well, instead of dull old numbers haveing the alphabet...Make a second!

Atomic Bonding Atomic Bonding

Lmao I love your faces.

Nice and smooth, and those faces really pulled the whole thing together. But we didn't learn how to create an enviromental hazard :(. Lol I'm gonna show my Physics teacher this tomarrow.